Multi-Discipline / Domain Project Manager
Remote Working / Hybrid (Offices Based in Brussels)
Project Manager(s) required for a consultancy and software organisation undergoing rapid expansion. The successful candidates will play a key role in the design, delivery and management of a portfolio of projects to a new and existing client base.
- Must have substantial client facing experience, demonstrate a high level of success in delivering projects across a wide range of disciplines (operational, business, software, engineering etc.)and have experience in working closely with clients to build an effective partnership.
- Create project management process/methodology by developing and implementing a consistent and standardized process throughout the project.
- Improve effectives of the project and efficiently meet and manage client objectives and expectations.
- Outline top down and bottom up deliverables and acceptance criteria; beginning with the ultimate output of the project and working into the details to see how to produce the most effective output for the client and or organization.
- Identify processes and conflict processes to create deliverables.
- Develop project milestone reviews. Manage relationships with clients and staff in the sales, IT, operations organization.
- Provide technology and business consultation.
- Manage vendors, including the establishment of service level agreements.
- Work closely to align business and technology planning with client.
- Provide reporting support for client and organizational leaders.
- Provide strong business acumen and execute project solutions.
- Manage scheduling, cost control and changes.
- Experience of Delivering Business / Data Management Projects
- Extensive Customer/Client Facing experience
- Dynamic Problem Solver with customer focus
- Ability to motivate a team to meet tight project timelines
- Fluent with Microsoft Project & Project Task planning & dependencies
- Supervisory experience (managing PM’s & other resources)
- Deep experience in project status & financial reporting
- Must have very strong interpersonal skills including a demonstrated ability to partner with others, and be able manage complex relationships
- Preferably Multi Lingual (not essential)
- Experience of the Built Environment / Real Estate / ESG (preferred not essential)
- Must be a fast learner and have a consultative approach with client interactions.
- Must be a mature thinker & be comfortable asking others for help.
- Self starter