About the Job
My client, a global provider of B2B Integration solution, is looking to recruit Customer Success Managers to play an essential part in the growth of their business. The successful candidates will have ownership of the services journey of assigned customers from pre-sales to go-live and beyond, while building trusted customer relationships including C-level.
They are looking for a strategic, growth-focused, and results-driven Customer Solution Managers to engage, enable and grow its customers. As a Customer Solution Manager you will act as the primary point of contact for our customers, establishing trust and create a consultative relationship with key stakeholders to understand their business drivers, identify goals, and structure relevant reporting to measure progress.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors, providing white-glove services to assigned high-touch and strategic customers
- Persuasively communicates the value of the solution regarding financial return and impact on customer business goals
- Eager to contribute beyond your role and lead initiatives to improve the customer experience and business outcomes
- Clearly communicate the progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including organization of quarterly business reviews.
- Detect and follow up on opportunities
- Position and sell consulting services including driving and owning SOW creation
- Oversee full Customer Onboarding journey (from presales pipeline to support pipeline)
- Keep customers updated on product/solution changes, new features and new products, in context of your account
- Collaborate and share customer feedback with internal cross-functional colleagues to enhance ongoing product development efforts and positioning of services.
- Demonstrates a broad knowledge in the area of Integration and related technologies
- Applies broad understanding of technical innovations & trends to solving customer business problems
- Demonstrates strong communications skills within all levels of an organization (mid-level management to C-level)
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 10 years of direct customer relationship and success management experience
- At least 5 years of experience in the domain of integration, middleware and/or related technologies
- Excellent, senior level written and verbal communication skills to effectively articulate complex technical and/or business projects/problems and action plans, and to inform and influence key decision makers, both internally and with customers and partners
- University degree and ITIL Foundations qualifications preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build trust quickly, have a client-first mentality and exude generosity
- Excellent personal organization and creative problem-solving skills, with the ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Experience working with senior and executive-level customer contacts
- Experience working with various types of partners, like System Integrators, VAR’s, etc.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to self-start, prioritize, and multi-task
- Proven experience with MS Office/Teams and operational tools
- Passion for excellent customer experience, both what you do and what you influence
Sign up for free to access all our current vacancies: https://b2bi.saxus.co.uk